What To Wear & Bring
What to bring:
- Shoes you don’t mind getting a little wet. Sandals are fine. You may get your feet wet when entering or exiting the boats.
- Clothes you don’t mind getting a little wet. There will be a little splash off the paddle and it is unlikely, but possible to fall in.
- Sun block.
- A water proof camera or dry bag for more valuable cameras.
- On cooler days, dress in layers and bring a towel to dry off with if needed – again a small splash is possible from the paddle, but you do stay relatively dry in the boats.
- Cooler, water toys, fishing poles and dry bags are optional.